No products in the cart.
Place this dish on the family table and they will all love it – no explanation needed. It goes beautifully with holiday turkey and the Starbucks Sugar Free Caramel Syrup adds incredible flavor without turning this into a high sugar, high calorie dish.
Caramel Pecan Sweet Potatoes, Sugar Free
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 4 to 6 large sweet potatoes (about 4 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ cup Sugar Free Caramel Syrup - Starbucks,Toriani, DaVinci
- ¼ cup butter
- Whole or chopped pecans, toast them in non stick pan for 4 to 6 minutes for extra crisp texture
- Roast the sweet potatoes on a foil lined sheet pan for 45 to 60 minutes, until soft when squeezed. Remove from oven, and when cool enough to handle, peel and transfer to a large bowl. Add the sugar free syrup, butter and salt; beat until fluffy and smooth with hand mixer. May be prepared in advance to this stage.
- Spoon mixture into buttered 3-quart baking dish and arrange pecans on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.