No products in the cart.
So little effort for such big smiles when your family hears the words Chocolate Cream Pie.
Do not tell anyone how you made this or that it is made with a box of Sugar Free Jello Pudding mix. A simple yet impressive holiday dessert or birthday pie! My husband LOVES LOVES LOVES this pie.
Happy Valentines Day – Happy Birthday – Happy Anniversary – Merry Christmas
Chocolate Cream Pie - Sugar Free
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- One package Murray Sugar Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies - or Sugar Free Oreos (OR USE A READY MADE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST - but count the calories)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted - use real butter
- One 4-serving size package sugar free Instant JELL-O chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk - you need a little fat for creaminess, but this is still delicious with low fat milk
- Redi Whip Light Whipped Cream or Land O Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- Pulse the cookies in a large bowl of a food processor until coarsely ground - add butter and pulse a few times until mixture resembles damp sand.
- Transfer crumb mixture into a glass or metal pie plate. Use the bottom of a small measuring cup to press the crumbs evenly on the bottom and up the sides.
- Using electric beaters, whip the milk and pudding mix until smooth and thick. Pour into pie crust and chill at least two hours.
- Just before serving, pile on the whipped cream, and cut into wedges.