No products in the cart.
Waldorf Salad - Light & Modern
I was inspired to create this lighter more modern version when faced with a leftover rotisserie chicken breast on a night when my husband was not home. For a bigger bowl of salad, use the whole rotisserie chicken and triple the other ingredients.
- ¼ cup Fage Greek Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Szeged Chicken Rub Seasoning or any salt seasoning
- ¼ cup very thinly sliced celery heart
- ½ medium apple, diced
- ¼ cup pecans - microwave on high 90 seconds to toast
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- Whisk yogurt and seasoning, toss with celery, apple, pecans, and chicken. Serve with butter lettuce leaves if desired.
Serving size: Serves 2