No products in the cart.
Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
The perfect balance of sweet and savory. Keep leftover dressing in a jar in the fridge for another salad. Super Tip! Toast nuts in the microwave. The nuts toast themselves in the microwave because of the oil content. Use a small dish and go 30 seconds at a time. Careful as they get very hot. Cool while you prepare your salad.
- ⅔ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Baby spinach
- Diced ripe strawberries
- Toasted pecans - place in small dish and microwave on high in 30 second intervals until toasty
- Goat cheese
- Combine the strawberries, vinegar, olive oil, shallot, thyme, mustard, salt and pepper with ¼ cup of water in the blender until smooth.
- In a large wooden salad bowl toss baby spinach and diced strawberries with enough dressing to lightly coat. Divide onto serving plates. Add toasted pecans and lumps of goat cheese.