No products in the cart.
There is nothing like Chocolate Pudding on a lazy afternoon.
You probably have the ingredients for this amazing deep dark no sugar Chocolate Pudding in your kitchen. It is rich and satisfying yet surprisingly low in fat and calories. Forget the supermarket stuff. Splurge with some sugar free whipped cream.
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup Splenda granular
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together the cornstarch, cocoa, Splenda, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Stir in the milk and vanilla - heat over medium high, stirring frequently until bubbling and thickened. Mixture will not blend completely until hot. Cook for two minutes until pudding is shiny and smooth.
- Pour into small serving dishes, or one large bowl and chill before serving. If you do not like pudding skin, place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding before chilling.
- Serve with Sugar Free Cool Whip and a tablespoon of Chopped 70% Dark Chocolate for garnish.