I receive many requests for a simple Chicken Pot Pie recipe. I thought I would share my recipe that uses a store bought roasted chicken and a packet of Knorr Roasted Chicken Gravy mix as it is super fast and quite delicious. Everyone LOVES Chicken Pot Pie!
I moisten some Bisquick with enough milk to make a couple of drop biscuits to place on the bottom of Ty's bowl - and ladle on his serving Chicken Pot Pie.
- 1 ½ cups 2% or lowfat milk
- 1 envelope Knorr Classic Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken, cubed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Combine the milk, Knorr Gravy Mix, thyme and pepper in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until thick and smooth. Reduce heat to low, stir in chicken, vegetables, scallions, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes until hot and bubbling.
Serve in a deep bowl either naked or over split biscuits for those who are having them.