No products in the cart.
This is the holiday recipe that I get the most requests to ‘slim down’. The traditional version is a very fattening, high carb, high sugar dish that everyone loves, so the challenge is to keep the signature flavors but eliminate the higher carb components.
Ambrosia Salad - sugar free
- 1 can Dole pineapple tidbits in natural juice, or one cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 can Splenda sweetened mandarin oranges
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Jell-O Sugar Free Vanilla Instant Pudding mix powder
- ½cup Smuckers Sugar Free Orange Preserves
- ¼ cup Splenda granulated
- ½ cup shaved unsweetened coconut
- Drain pineapple tidbits and mandarin oranges and set aside.
- Whisk together cream cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth. Slowly add pudding mix while whisking until smooth and creamy - blend in preserves, Splenda and coconut.
- Fold in drained pineapple and mandarin oranges. Cover and chill until serving time.
Serving size: Makes twelve, ¼ cup servings