No products in the cart.
Best Ribs Ever
Everyone needs to have a killer rib recipe in their back pocket for summer grilling - here is yours! These are Tender Smoky Competition Ribs. I have a wood smoker grill so I only pre-roast my ribs for two hours as I want to have a red smoke ring on my racks of ribs.
- Two racks of St. Louis style pork ribs - I do not use babyback ribs as they cook up too dry.
- Rub made with ¼ cup chili powder, 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika, and 2 tablespoon Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- One can or bottle of beer
- Sprinkle all surfaces of ribs with the rub. You do not actually rub with a rub, just sprinkle. Place the racks of ribs in a large heavy roasting pan pour a can of beer down the side of the pan, so it does not disturb the rub. Tightly cover with foil and roast for three hours at 275 degrees or until very tender and the ends of the ribs poke through the ends of the meat.
- Your ribs can be prepared to this point in advance and even kept in fridge in foil. When ready to eat, preheat grill to medium high and finish the ribs to give them another layer of flavor by brushing with either of the two versions of Susan's No Sugar Barbeque Sauce to create a glaze.
Serving size: Serves 4