No products in the cart.
Chicken with Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes
Plain chicken is boring - roasted vegetables add depth and create their own sauce. Suddenly there is an explosion of Santa Sweets or Grape Tomatoes in the supermarket. These sweet gems are perfect for roasting.
- Deli Rotisserie Roasted Chicken
- One pint Santa Sweets Grape tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning - basil, oregano, thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Toss the grape tomatoes in a baking pan with the garlic, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast in a preheated 400 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until they soften and the skins pop. Pour the roasted tomatoes along with all the glorious pan juices into a small bowl and add the balsamic vinegar. Spoon over sliced deli rotisserie chicken.
Serving size: Serves 4