No products in the cart.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Pancakes
These pancakes do not contain any flour - each ingredient is pure protein - it is amazing that four ingredients can combine to make something so delicious. I can assure you that these tiny tender golden pancakes will be one of the best things you have tasted. Topped with warm sugar free preserves and made with Inspire Peanut Butter Cookie Whey Protein Isolate, they are simply HEAVEN.
Serves: 18 mini pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup part skim milk ricotta
- ½ cup INSPIRE Peanut Butter Cookie Whey Protein Isolate powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Smuckers Sugar Free Preserves - warmed to melt
- Spray a griddle with nonstick cooking spray and place it over medium heat.
- Whisk together the eggs and ricotta until smooth. Blend in the INSPIRE Whey Protein Isolate, baking powder, and salt.
- Drop batter onto the griddle using a tablespoon measure.
- When bubbles appear on the surface of the tiny pancakes, flip and cook until lightly browned on the other side.
- Place four or five on a plate and drizzle with warm preserves.