No products in the cart.
Pumpkin Apple Butter - no added sugar
Smooth dark flavors of late Fall! This is delicious spooned into your Greek yogurt with a few chopped walnuts or smeared on a slice of whole wheat nutty grained toast. Use to flavor your Inspire Vanilla Bean protein drink.
Serves: Makes about 2 cups
- One, 15-ounce can Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- One apple, peeled & grated
- ½ cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ginger, pinch clove)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Blend together the pumpkin, apple, Truvia, molasses, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick and velvety. Store in covered container in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons