No products in the cart.
Whipped fluffy pumpkin pie mousse in a dish! Perfection. No cooking. No baking. No fussing. Effortless spiced deliciousness - please do not give away our secret that this recipe has five ingredients and takes ten minutes. Pipe into wine glasses - neatness counts so use a large zip lock bag with the corner snipped - for an elegant presentation that your guests will love. I am a Cool Whip snob but my husband thinks it is heaven in a plastic bowl as do many other people. You can substitute a small container of Cool Whip for the whipped cream step!
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream, the small one
- One, 1-ounce package Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Butterscotch Pudding mix
- 1 cup milk - do not use soy or almond milk as mousse will not set
- 1 cup Libby's Pure Pumpkin puree
- 1½ teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice - I use Spice Islands glass bottle
- In a small deep bowl, whip the cream using a hand mixer, until stiff - set aside. In a large bowl beat together the pudding mix, milk, pumpkin puree and spices until thick and smooth. Add and then fold in the whipped cream - using low setting on mixer and finishing with rubber spatula. Cover and chill. Scoop into dessert dishes and garnish with additional whipped cream.
Serving size: Serves 6