No products in the cart.
Roasted Salmon with Dill Sauce
This sauce is perfect for the flavor of salmon but is also delicious with roasted tilapia or shrimp as well! I serve this dish with asparagus that I roast on the same sheet pan with the salmon.
- ¼ cup reduced fat sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup reduced fat or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh or ½ teaspoon dried dill
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Four, 6 ounce salmon filets
- Blend sour cream, mayonnaise, and mustard until smooth. Add dill and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and black pepper. May be prepared in advance and chilled.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the salmon filets on baking sheet and generously season with salt and pepper. Roast 10 to 12 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Transfer to serving plates and spoon the mustard dill sauce over the roasted fish filets.
Serving size: Serves 4