No products in the cart.
Smoky Tofu Guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 ounces soft or silken tofu
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder (or finely minced canned chipotles in adobo sauce)
- Juice of one lime
- Kosher salt to taste
- Mash together avocados, tofu, garlic, red onion, cilantro, chipotle, lime juice, and salt. Serve as a spread for a vegetable burger, a dip for MorningStar 'chicken' bites, or as a stand alone dish.