No products in the cart.
Oreo Cheesecake Mini’s
Make a dozen perfect portions of no sugar cheesecake using a muffin tin! Creamy and absolutely delicious - a beautiful dessert!
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 packages sugar free Oreos or Murray sugar free chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Two, 8 ounces packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Splenda Granular
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with the cooking spray and set aside.
- Pulse one package of the sandwich cookies until the texture of damp sand - add butter and pulse until blended. Using a tablespoon, place a standard amount into each of the muffin cup bottoms. Press a shotglass or small glass into center of each cup which will press down the bottom and push remaining crumbs up the sides.
- In a large bowl blend softened cream cheese with Splenda until smooth. Beat in the vanilla, and sour cream until blended. One at a time, beat in eggs until well blended.
- Fill each muffin cup to the top. Bake for 20 to 25 minute - cheesecakes should be slightly puffed at edges and not indented in center. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill overnight or at least 5 hours. Remove from the muffin tin, add dollop of whipped cream and half a sugar free Oreo as garnish.
Serving size: Serves 12