No products in the cart.
Spinach Sauteed with Garlic
If you love spinach you will go nuts over this version. Even people who hate spinach, love it! Trust me on this one. This is the Italian way to get kids to eat vegetables... sauté them in lots of garlic and olive oil.
- Two bags fresh baby spinach or one 10-ounce package frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sauté garlic in the extra virgin olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium low heat, until softened and light golden brown.
- Add spinach; toss to coat, and cook until wilted, 4 to 6 minutes - season with salt and pepper.
Serving size: Serves 2