No products in the cart.
Peanut Butter Tart – sugar free
- 1 package Murray Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Splenda Granulated
- ½ cup peanut butter, I like Jif
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- ½ cup chopped salted peanuts
- Place cookies in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add butter and pulse a few times until mixture is the texture of slightly moist sand. Transfer the crumbs to a 9 inch removable bottom tart pan – gently and then firmly press into bottom and up the ½ inch sides and chill while making filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and Splenda until fluffy using an electric hand mixer. Add Peanut Butter and beat until blended. Add half of Cool Whip and slowly beat in to lighten mixture. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the remaining Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture into prepared tart shell and smooth the top. Create a 2 inch border by pressing the chopped peanuts into the edge of the tart. Serve cold – chill minimum of 2 hours before serving. Also delicious frozen – remove Tart from freezer and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting into thin wedges.