No products in the cart.
Greek Yogurt, Blue Cheese, Avocado Dip
Loads of flavor and low in fat. This is also a great salsa to top grilled chicken, shrimp, or sliced sirloin. For a party, this dish screams out for a topping of chopped crispy bacon and finely diced tomato.
Serves: Serves 8
- 4 ripe avocados peeled, seeded, and coarsely mashed
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup 0% or 2% Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Mash together the avocado, scallions, olive oil, lemon juice, yogurt, and blue cheese - leaving mixture chunky. Refrigerate until ready to serve.