No products in the cart.
This is how I like to make my Greek salad. Serve alone as the star or as a side salad. Paired with a rotisserie chicken, dinner is on the table faster than waiting in line in a drive through, and much healthier for the family.
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 European cucumber – cut into 1/4’s lengthwise and then 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 container Santa Sweets Grape tomatoes – cut in half
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 4 ounces Greek feta in water, cut into 1/2 in cubes
- One lemon
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of oregano
Get out your big wooden salad bowl and place each ingredient as it is prepared in its own pile. Just before serving, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano, drizzle with olive oil, squeeze the lemon over the top, and toss.