No products in the cart.
One of the best sauces on earth. Boom. Throw it together while your chicken pork salmon or lamb is on the grill!
Tsatsiki Sauce - Greek yogurt cucumber sauce
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 1 small 4 to 6 ounce container Fage Greek yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber peeled, grated on medium hole box grater and squeezed of juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill OR 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Dill (in a tube in fresh vegetable section)
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Blend together the yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, dill, garlic, salt and black pepper. Add additional salt to taste. Serve on top of thinly sliced grilled chicken, pork kebabs, shrimp or salmon.