No products in the cart.
Start a healthy holiday tradition. This recipe takes ten minutes and since it does not contain sugar or artificial ingredients or explosive sugar alcohols, everyone can enjoy it! Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled depending on the size of your party. Perfect for dipping gorgeous ripe strawberries, but it’s nice to serve cubes of pound cake or angel food for those not watching calories or sugar.
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ cup Truvia Blend or 1 cup Splenda granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine cocoa, cinnamon, salt, and milk in a small saucepan, whisking until mixture is combined. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir in Truvia, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 to 6 minutes, until thick and glossy. Turn off heat; stir in vanilla and butter. Cool to temperature before using as dipping sauce.