No products in the cart.
Cilantro Lime Dressing
Drizzle it on shredded store bought rotisserie chicken filled romaine lettuce boats. Use leftovers or a fresh batch to marinate chicken.
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Truvia
- Big pinch of sea salt
- A few grinds black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Olive Oil and Vinegar
Perfection is in the simplicity.
- 3 to 1… 3 parts olive oil to 1 part vinegar – any kind of vinegar you like… balsamic, red wine, white wine, cider, white, rice wine, champagne, or even lemon juice.
- 3 teaspoons olive oil to 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil to 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 cups olive oil to 1 cup vinegar
- 3 bathtubs olive oil to 1 bathtub vinegar
- Add a big pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Toss to coat.
Carrot Ginger Sesame
Drizzle it on shredded rotisserie chicken and toss with slivered snow peas
Use leftovers or a fresh batch to moisten leftover baked salmon in lettuce wraps
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- Juice of one nice big orange
- half a finely grated carrot
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger – I use Garden Gourmet in a tube in the produce section
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Truvia
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds – optional but nice
Basil Lemon Vinaigrette
Drizzle it on barely sauteed zucchini ribbons or roasted grape tomatoes to serve as side dish or on top of roasted chicken or salmon
- 3 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Basil (in a tube in the produce section)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice – usually half a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Toss with grated cabbage as cole slaw or use to moisten a pan grilled salmon salad. Delish on mixed greens with sliced hard cooked egg.
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 minced scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt and black pepper