No products in the cart.
Parmesan Cheese Crisps
Easier than you could ever imagine. Very flavorful. Use the good cheese as it's worth it. Never buy packaged shredded cheese as it has preservatives and chemicals so it won't stick - grating your own cheese takes two minutes. These are awesome!
Serves: Makes 16 per cup of cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- You can use a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silpat but I use a mini muffin tin to make perfect crisps.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place a tablespoon of cheese into the bottom of each muffin spot and press down to compress slightly with a shot glass or spice jar.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, until golden.