No products in the cart.
Whipped fluffy pumpkin pie mousse in a dish! Perfection. No cooking. No baking. No fussing. Effortless spiced deliciousness – do not give away our secret that this recipe has five ingredients. Pipe into wine glasses – neatness counts so use a large zip lock bag with the corner snipped – for an elegant presentation that your guests will love.
- ½ pint heavy cream
- One, 1-ounce package Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Butterscotch or Vanilla Pudding mix
- 1 cup milk - do not use soy or almond milk as mousse will not set properly
- 1 cup Libby's Pure Pumpkin puree
- 1½ teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice - I use Spice Islands glass bottle
- In a small deep bowl, whip the cream using a hand mixer, until stiff - set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the pudding mix, milk, pumpkin puree and spices until thick and smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream - using low setting on mixer and finishing with rubber spatula.
- Cover and chill. Scoop into dessert dishes and serve with additional whipped cream.