No products in the cart.
Sugar Free PURE Eggnog! Merry Christmas Cheer
Have you noticed that there is an entire Eggnog Section in the Dairy Cooler of your grocery store? All sorts of brands and even flavors but none that are Sugar Free! This homemade version is inspired by my friend Linda Farnsworth and honestly tastes exactly like the store bought version but even better! It is a guilty pleasure. Skip the rum if you have kids who love eggnog or choose to not drink or if you are less than a full year post op.
- 2 Scoops Inspire Pure Unflavored Protein
- One 1-ounce package Jell-O sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups low fat milk
- ¼ cup rum or ½ teaspoon rum flavoring
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Freshly grated nutmeg, add more to taste
- Land O'Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream - in the dairy section in aerosol can squirrrrrrt!
- Place the pudding mix powder into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk until smooth. Blend in the rum, vanilla, and ¼ teaspoon nutmeg. Cover and chill before serving; best when flavors can blend overnight.
- To make PURE Sugar Free Eggnog Protein Drink
- 1. Place 2 scoops PURE into a small dry cup.
- 2. Add 2 tablespoons milk to the PURE and give it a stir.
- 3. Allow the mixture to rest so the PURE melts into a creamy smooth liquid, 30 seconds to 1 minute. 4. Give a quick stir and blend into your eggnog. Enjoy!