No products in the cart.
Sour Cream Banana Bread no added sugar
So good that you should buy bananas and allow them to ripen just to make this. This super moist banana bread does not have added sugar or any artificial sweeteners and even the Sour Cream has been replaced by Greek Yogurt. Yes, it has carbs and calories but once in a while a sugar free dessert fits into a balanced bariatric life.
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Truvia Baking Blend sugar replacer
- ½ cup Fage Greek yogurt (this is by far the best brand)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¾ cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 large, but measure!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a loaf pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Whisk together to combine in small bowl the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the Truvia, yogurt, butter, banana, eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Transfer into loaf pan and smooth top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until golden brown, top has risen, and thin skewer inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack for 15 minutes, invert onto rack and cool completely.