No products in the cart.
Fresh Strawberry Tarts, no sugar, no bake, no fuss, 5 minutes
The most impressive dessert for the least amount of effort. Do not allow people in your kitchen while you make this as it destroys the mystique. This is one of those desserts that is NOTHING but its so cool everyone says WOW. When the reality is that it is sugar free pudding with a strawberry on top. IF you can't find the ready baked little tart crusts, put the pudding into a little custard cup or ramekin. If you can afford the calories and want to really blow everyone's mind, use half and half and electric beaters to whip the filling. No one will think it is instant pudding. They will think it is pastry cream! Pop.
- Premade tart shells, phyllo or shortbread, readily available in frozen case or baking section
- Jell-O Instant Sugar Free Pudding, choose vanilla, cheesecake or lemon
- 2 cups milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla, or 2 teaspoons Amaretto or dark rum
- Fresh dark red strawberries, sliced (you can also use banana, kiwi, or other berries)
- Prepare the pudding as per package directions and chill.
- Ten minutes before serving, spoon pudding into tart shells and arrange sliced berries starting around the outside and working your way to the inside ending in the middle with a small perfect berry!
- Spoon whipped cream on to the side of the dish next to the tart as you do not want to spoil the look of your beautiful creation.