No products in the cart.
Wolfgang Puck's Chinois Chicken Salad
Wolfgang Puck has been making this delicious dish for many years and it continues to be the perfect lunch or dinner salad because of the kick of the Coleman's Dry Mustard. Pick up the ingredients on the way home from work and you can have this amazing salad on the table in under fifteen minutes. This is a great excuse to get out that big wooden salad bowl you hardly ever use. Perfect for tossing this dinner salad.
- 2 teaspoons Coleman's English Dry Mustard, in the spice section
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One rotisserie chicken, meat pulled from bones and shredded
- A small head of Napa cabbage, about one pound, cut into ¼ inch julienne strips
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, cut into ¼ inch julienne strips, or mixed baby greens
- ¼ pound snow peas, cut into ¼ inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Crispy wonton strips - I buy ready made Garlic Ginger Toppers in my produce section
- Whisk the dry mustard, vinegar soy sauce, sesame oil, and peanut oil in a medium bowl until smooth. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Combine the chicken, cabbage, romaine and snow peas in a large salad bowl and toss with enough vinaigrette to coat the salad nicely.
- Sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds and wonton strips and serve immediately.