No products in the cart.
This is what people mean when they talk about eating ‘clean’! Fresh flavors overwhelm your mouth when you eat this wonderful salsa. One of my favorite foods! Instead of chips, I use a spoon and eat it from a small dish!
Spoon salsa onto thinly sliced chicken breasts or turkey tenderloins to make them moist and easy to eat. Toss a pound of cooked shrimp with 1 cup Salsa Fresca for an amazing and fast Shrimp Ceviche Salad.
- 8 large ripe Roma or plum tomatoes, diced
- ½ medium sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 fresh serrano or jalapeño chile, minced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of three limes
- Sea salt
- A couple of tablespoons ketchup (yep, a tip I learned while living in Mexico)
- Hot sauce to taste
- Toss the tomatoes, onion, serrano and cilantro with the lime juice, a big pinch of salt and ketchup in a large bowl; season with hot sauce to taste. Serve immediately.