No products in the cart.
Fast & Friendly No Sugar BBQ Sauce - 5 ingredients
Bottled barbeque sauces have more sugar than candy! Some have 12 grams of sugar per tablespoon and who uses a single tablespoon of sauce? This is delicious and perfect to keep in the fridge for that rotisserie chicken you pick up on the way home from work. Paired with a tossed salad, its a fast and healthy weeknight meal for your family!
- 2 cups ketchup - Heinz makes a low sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- ¾ cup Smuckers Sugar Free Apricot Preserves
- 2 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- Simmer ketchup, chili powder, mustard, and preserves in a small saucepan over medium low heat for 15 minutes for a snappy no sugar bbq sauce that your entire family will love.
- Take it up a notch and saute a large onion and two garlic cloves in a tablespoon of olive oil until soft and tender before adding ketchup, chili powder, mustard, preserves and liquid smoke. Simmer and enjoy.
Serving size: Makes 4 cups