No products in the cart.
Fruit Kebobs with Vanilla Ginger Yogurt Dip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt - listen to Bobby Flay, Fage is the best
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger - or use Garden Gourmet in tube (produce section)
- 2 tablespoons Truvia or ¼ cup Splenda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melon cubes
- Pineapple chunks
- Banana slices
- Blend the yogurt, ginger, Truvia and vanilla in a small bowl and chill before serving. Thread fruit on small bamboo skewers and arrange on a platter to serve with your dip. Refreshing and delicious.
- Serve with small plates and place a spoon in your yogurt sauce to discourage double dipping!