No products in the cart.
Grilled Salmon with Smokey Orange Glaze
This fish marinade is good on Shrimp, Halibut and Catfish too! Orange with Garlic and Smoked Paprika is a great combination for PORK or TURKEY TENDERLOIN as well. Yummmm. Lots of flavor and fast grilling.
- Salmon fillets, salmon steaks or whole farm raised trout fillets, skin on
- 1 cup fresh orange juice or the juice of two oranges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 smashed and minced garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place fish fillets skin side up in a baking dish or baking tray. Blend orange juice, olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a small pot and pour half over the fish.
- Bring remaining marinade to a boil, lower heat and simmer 6 to 8 minutes, until a syrup forms.
- Allow fish to marinate for at least 20 minutes while grill preheats to 400 to 500 degrees.
- Place salmon on hot grill or grill pan skin side down and cook until almost cooked through, flip and cook a minute or two on flesh side to finish cooking. Spoon on a little of the thickened marinade and spread with the back of the spoon. Don't overcook your fish... salmon or trout should be a little soft and medium rare inside. MOIST is GOOD.