No products in the cart.
Try Fresh Summer Tomato Salad! Think Outside the Box.
Very simple, very delicious. Five minutes from cutting board to eating - for a night when life is brightened by a really ripe piece of tomato in a cool salad.
- Beautiful Ripe Heirloom Tomatoes - diced or cut in half depending on size
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Cottage Cheese or Greek Yogurt
- Chopped Fresh Herbs - try dill or basil or oregano or chives, all are wonderful
- In a small bowl marinate the tomatoes with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Simplicity is key.
- Spoon half cup cottage cheese or yogurt and sprinkling of fresh chopped herbs into bottom of small bowl or straight sided glass and add about one half cup of marinated tomatoes.
- And THAT'S the dish.