No products in the cart.
Grilled Chicken Kebabs
Easy. Tasty. Fast. Chicken and vegetables on a stick. Make a lovely cucumber tomato salad and you have bariatric perfection on a plate.
- Chicken breast or thighs, cut into 2 inch cubes, thighs are much juicier
- Sweet onion petals
- Red, Yellow and Green pepper cubes
- Thick zucchini slices
- bamboo skewers
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Spray with vegetable cooking spray and preheat grill to 500 degrees.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables on the bamboo skewers. Do not crowd or the chicken will not cook.
- Pop the kebabs on a screaming hot grill and baste with the marinade thoughout cooking.