No products in the cart.
Moist Chicken Skewers with Balsamic Tomato Drizzle
Easy, snappy and beautiful. Doesn't get any better for a hot appetizer platter for a party. Small plates rule for bariatric eating.
- 10 chicken tenders, split lengthwise
- 20 bamboo skewers
- Salt & pepper or McCormack Italian Seasoning Grinder
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 ripe Roma tomatoes, diced
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat broiler or grill pan. Thread the chicken tenders on the skewers, season on both sides with salt, pepper and an Italian seasoning blend, arrange on sheet pan and set aside.
- Bring balsamic vinegar to a boil in a small pot, reduce heat and simmer until thick and syrupy, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss the diced tomatoes, basil, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil the chicken skewers until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Arrange on a platter, scatter with seasoned tomato bruschetta and drizzle with the balsamic syrup.