No products in the cart.
Tender Steak Salad
- One 8 ounce filet mignon or sirloin, at room temperature
- Mixed Greens
- Sweet onion
- Italian Vinaigrette
- Rub with olive oil and season your steak on all sides with salt pepper or use a steakhouse blend.
- Cook in a nonstick skillet or grill pan to medium rare. Allow meat to rest while you prepare and dress your salad.
- Toss salad green and vegetables with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Divide on two plates.
- Thinly slice steak and arrange on top of greens.