A great way to use all that leftover turkey, is to whip up a pot pie gravy. I thought I would share my recipe that uses a store bought packet of Knorr Roasted Turkey Gravy mix as it is super fast and quite delicious. Everyone LOVES Pot Pie! No crust... But for the family this gorgeous gravy gets labeled over a warm Biscuit.
I moisten some Bisquick with enough milk to make a couple of drop biscuits to place on the bottom of Ty's bowl for his Turkey Pot Pie.
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- 3/4 cup leftover gravy, white wine, broth or water
- 1 envelope Knorr Classic Roasted Turkey or Chicken Gravy Mix
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups cooked turkey (rotisserie chicken), cubed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Combine the milk, broth, Knorr Gravy Mix, thyme and pepper in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until thick and smooth. Reduce heat to low, stir in turkey, vegetables, scallions, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes until hot and bubbling. Stir in Parmesan.
Serve in a deep bowl either naked or over split biscuits for those who are having them.