No products in the cart.
I really love eggnog but the supermarket kind has too much sugar. There are containers of eggnog in every variety for every dietary need – EXCEPT SUGAR FREE.
Here is your no sugar eggnog. It’s not calorie or carb free, so have a small cup and sip slowly for maximum enjoyment! Buy a whole nutmeg and grate it fresh – do not buy pre-grated nutmeg. It makes a huge difference. Badia brand packages 2 or 3 whole nutmegs in cellophane for under a dollar. Try some – also elevates a quiche to new level.
Eggnog – sugar free
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- One 1-ounce package Jell-O sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups low fat milk
- ¼ cup rum – or ½ teaspoon rum flavoring
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Freshly grated nutmeg – add more to taste
- Land O’Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- Place the pudding mix powder into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk until smooth. Blend in the rum, vanilla, and ¼ teaspoon nutmeg. Cover and chill before serving; best when flavors can blend overnight.
- Serve in small ½ cup portions topped with a squirt of Land O'Lakes sugar free whipped cream and a little freshly grated nutmeg.