No products in the cart.
High Protein Fudgy Brownies (yep, sugar free too!)
These 'flourless' brownies are fantastic. I could tell they were going to be so good when I hit the button on the food processor and the batter was smooth, rich and very fudgy with a back flavor of mocha. Yum! Coffee lifts the flavor of Cocoa and since there isn't any flour to mute the cocoa... it shines!
- Vegetable cooking spray
- One, 15 ounce can black beans, well rinsed & drained (dry on a paper towel)
- ½ cup Truvia baking blend, the kind in the bag
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup Dutch cocoa - smoother, richer, less bitter
- 1 single serving sleeve Starbucks Via, ready brew instant coffee (really puts dish over the top, buy one at Starbucks!)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped sugar free or dark chocolate - you can also use mini bittersweet or semi sweet chips
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Puree the black beans in food processor until fairly smooth. Scrape down sides and add Truvia, butter, vanilla and one egg. Process until very smooth. Scrape down sides and add 2 remaining eggs, cocoa, Via, baking powder, salt and chopped chocolate. Process until well blended, scraping down sides and processing to a creamy batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until toothpick inserted 2 inches from center tests done, 18 to 25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into two-inch squares.