No products in the cart.
You didn’t think I was going to let this one slide by. I love Pi and love Pie even more. I made a really great sugar free Pie for Pi day. This Pie is easy as Pi.
Chocolate Cream Pi - 3.1416
Author: Susan Maria Leach for BariatricEating.com
- 10 Voortmann or Murray Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package Jello Sugar Free Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1½ cups milk - DO NOT use almond, nut or soy milk as pudding won't set! Must use milk.
- Land O Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- Pulse the cookies and pecans in a food processor with the butter. Press into a pie tin.
- Make the pudding mix according to package directions, pour into pie crust and CHILL.
- Cut into slices and add a squirt of aerosol whipped cream. Everyone loves Chocolate Cream Pi.