No products in the cart.
Foolproof! Try this recipe using any fresh berry, but for me, strawberry is the best. (Razzzzzzberry is very close second though)
Keep in freezer and set out for twenty minutes before serving. Perfect for a holiday or special occasion menu, as it is super simple and no bake! This recipe is perfect for tarts as well.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake sugar free
- 8-ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened - NOT fat free as it has gums
- ¼ cup Truvia Blend or ½ cup Splenda Granulated
- ½ cup Smucker's Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- One, 6 ounce cup Fage 2% Greek yogurt - best as very thick and rich
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed - even I don't use real whipped cream, this works!
- 1 quart fresh strawberries - 1 cup diced, remainder cut into slices
- 1 cookie crumb crust - pulse ⅔ package Murray sugar free butter or oatmeal cookies with 1 tablespoon melted butter in food processor and press into pie plate or springform bottom
- Beat the cream cheese and Truvia, using an electric mixer, until fluffy. Add the preserves, yogurt and vanilla; beat until just combined. Fold in the whipped topping and chopped strawberries. Pile the filling into crust, smooth and either chill or freeze. I remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving to soften. Arrange berry slices to decorate pie.