No products in the cart.
Warm Mexican Chicken Salad... 101 Rotisserie Chicken Hacks!
101 Rotisserie Chicken Hacks brings you another five minute recipe and all you need is a chicken and a few salad ingredients. This is one of my favorites!
Author: Susan Maria Leach for BariatricEating.com
- A warm rotisserie chicken any flavor as we don't use the skin
- One, 6 ounce cup, Fage Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder or a Mexican Chipotle blend to taste
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- One fresh lime
- Remove the meat from the rotisserie chicken and discard the bones and skin. Break up into large pieces into bowl and set aside.
- Blend the yogurt, with the chili powder, salt, pepper and the juice of the lime in a large non stick skillet over medium low heat. Add the chicken and gently warm without stirring too much. Spoon the warm saucy chicken over avocado slices and top with cilantro. Delicious served with cherry tomato salad or baby spinach sauteed with garlic in olive oil.