No products in the cart.
California Shrimp Citrus Salad
I love assembling ingredients on a pretty plate into a fresh summer salad. Its a great way to eat! It is easy for me to cut a grapefruit or orange into 'supremes' but you can also buy them in the produce section in a jar.
Author: Susan Maria Leach for BariatricEating.com
- 1 grapefruit - or ½ cup grapefruit sections - in chilled produce case
- 1 pound large shrimp - poached or seasoned & sautéed, or buy pre cooked
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley Ranch dressing powder packet
- Sriracha sauce or Tabasco
- Arrange layers of grapefruit, avocado and shrimp. Blend Greek yogurt with ranch powder and 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce or to taste. Drizzle over salad. Serve.