Let’s Keep It Super Simple, this is your Quick List for Vegetables

‘Protein First & Lower Carb Vegetables’ is the core of BE Plans and taught by thousands of bariatric centers, nutritionists, dietitians and professionals. This principle been used by tens of thousands of post ops with great success. We’re all familiar with these plans as most of us used Atkins and South Beach Diets to lose before bariatric surgery. Yet most of us need help to know what is a good choice and what is a bad choice. Here is your list!

Get Your Low Carb Veggie Quick List

Fill out this simple info to receive a Quick List of tasty & bariatric friendly lower carb vegetables.

13 thoughts on “Low Carb Quick List: Veggies

1. Linda says:

Your information to all the bariatric community is the only complete place available
    Your dedication to our success is incomparable
    We are a very special “family group”
    Thank you and keep up the fantastic work

2. Jeanie Bellamy says:

Your products and support group are really helping me to continue to get to my goal. This is such a well written and thorough article. Thank you. I’m down 127 lbs in past year post op, still have 58 more to goal. Never believed I could do this, but you know what, I can and I am! I read everything your admins post. It all is so educational and informative. Again, thank you. #grateful.

3. Rebecca says:

I can’t begin to tell you how grateful I am to have stumbled across your website the other day. I was looking for something like this 3 years ago and could not (I’m 8.5 years post-op). I began the Pouch Reset and am both excited and determined. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I also am #grateful, as well as #thankful.

4. Sheila says:

Your website is full of insightful information for all of us on this journey! I’m so thankful for finding the inspire products and the 3+3 vitamins! Thank you for your dedication to this site!

5. Stacey says:

I am on vacation and been eating subway salads and grilled chicken and drinking water diet cranberry juice and eating peanuts which I now know should be almonds.I am just not eating what I know I need being that I am not home to cook my own healthy meals.So I need help and Ideas.I bought me Atkins chicken crust less pot pie and shrimp Alfredo but I will eat around the noodles

6. Lisamarie says:

I love my surgery. I have found 2 different protein bars I love & they stick with me for about 3 .5 hours. I am able to sit with friends while they eat there bad food and I am proud of my self. I am at an ideal weight I am working on maintaining until I can afford surgery which will get me down to my goal weight