This time of year we often need baked goods to share with friends and family or to share at office gatherings.
Bobby Flay provided the base recipe but I have reduced and swapped out the sugar and part of the flour. It has no added sugar and is reduced carbohydrate. Its not calorie free but its a super moist and really flavorful pumpkin loaf to bake for your Thanksgiving celebration.
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Truvia Brown sugar replacer
- ½ cup butter, softened
- One, 15 ounce can Libby's pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and Truvia on high speed with an hand or stand mixer for 1 to 2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin and vanilla, then beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes then remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.