No products in the cart.
This time of year we often need baked goods to share with friends and family or to share at office gatherings.
Bobby Flay provided the base recipe but I have reduced and swapped out the sugar and part of the flour. It has no added sugar and is reduced carbohydrate. Its not calorie free but its a super moist and really flavorful pumpkin loaf to bake for your Thanksgiving celebration.
No Sugar Pumpkin Spice Bread
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Truvia Brown sugar replacer
- ½ cup butter, softened
- One, 15 ounce can Libby's pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and Truvia on high speed with an hand or stand mixer for 1 to 2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin and vanilla, then beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes then remove from pan and cool completely before slicing.