No products in the cart.
A tip to get you through the holidays: find low and no calorie food and drink to enjoy so you don’t have a chance to feel deprived.
This is perfect! It’s nice to relax in the evening with a warm cinnamon drink and this tart sweet sipper is both sugar free and delicious! You’ll want to have one of these every night. So good! Make a big pot so everyone can have one. That’s the hallmark of a great post op food – when everyone wants some!
Warm Cranberry Sippers
The perfect drink for a crisp fall evening while sitting on the porch contemplating life.
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- ½ cup Splenda
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole star anise - Badia packets of whole spices are .79 cents
- 10 whole cloves - Badia packets of whole spices are .79 cents
- 6 cups Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice - the Splenda sweetened one
- A medium fresh orange or tangerine
- Combine Splenda, spices and Diet Cranberry in a saucepan; simmer over medium low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. DO NOT BOIL. Pour into mugs. Serve with a thin slice of tangerine.