Nothing more exciting than a Holiday Cherry Cheesecake and this one is the best you ever tasted that happens to be made with Truvia and Splenda! It’s also not difficult and has just five ingredients. Give it a try this Christmas season. It will impress your guests and family… it’s delicious!
Holiday Cheery Cheescake, sugar free with Truvia & Splenda
I am using two popular sweeteners in this cheesecake as they compliment each other. IF you use just Truvia, use ¾ cup total. IF you use just Splenda, use 1½ cups total.
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- One package Voortman's sugar free Oatmeal cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Three, 8-ounce packages, Philadelphia Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Truvia
- ½ cup Splenda
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Fage Greek yogurt - buy a 6 ounce container for this recipe as it is the best brand
- 4 large eggs
- ½ jar Smucker’s Sugar Free Cherry Preserves simmered with 10 ounce bag frozen pitted cherries and cooled to room temperature
- In food processor pulse 10 of the cookies until evenly ground. Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles damp sand. Transfer to springform pan or pie plate and press firmly on bottom using bottom of measuring cup. Place on a cooking sheet and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In same food processor, wiped clean but not washed, blend the cream cheese, sugar replacers, vanilla and Greek yogurt until very smooth, scraping down sides and reblending until creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, processing a few seconds after each addition. Scrape down bowl and pulse and process 30 additional seconds.
- Pour into the crust and bake until sides are puffed and center is set but still slightly jiggly, 35 to 45 minutes. Better to slightly under bake than over bake. I judge by gently moving the cookie sheet and watching the movement in the center of the cake.
- Remove and cool to room temperature. Chill for 2 or more hours before cutting and serving with cherry topping.