No products in the cart.
Seriously good game food that’s super easy and every bit as good as deep fried store bought. Actually these Buffalo Tenders are better as they are guilt free and move you towards GOAL.
Grilled Buffalo Tenders, Blue Cheese Celery Slaw
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 10 chicken tenders
- 10 bamboo skewers
- sea salt and black pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Franks Wing Sauce, simmering in small pot
- 3 cups, shredded cole slaw mix
- 4 inner stalks celery, aka celery heart
- ¼ cup Bolthouse Farms Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing
- Thread each chicken tender on a bamboo skewer. Season with salt and pepper. Both sides. Preheat grill pan or skillet and spray with vegetable cooking spray over medium high heat. Arrange chicken skewers on hot pan and cook undisturbed, 90 seconds, turn and cook other side for an additional 90 seconds, until cooked through. Remove to a shallow dish and coat with wing sauce.
- Finely slice celery, including leaves, toss with slaw mix, and blue cheese dressing. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and lots of black pepper.
- Pile blue cheese slaw on platter, arrange tenders, spoon over additional sauce.