No products in the cart.
This dish has really clean flavors – the fire roasted tomatoes and hit of fresh basil really stand out. Use provolone instead of the usual mozzarella to add another layer of smokiness. Yum.
One Pan Chicken Parm
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 3 small chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness
- Olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- One 28 ounce can fire roasted whole tomatoes
- One 2 ounce package fresh basil, leaves removed
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 thin slices provolone cheese
- Brown the chicken in the olive oil over medium high and remove to a plate.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the same skillet.
- Add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes to reduce. Add the chicken and any juices. Simmer until cooked through 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the basil leaves, add the provolone and simmer five minutes until melted.