No products in the cart.
I’m always running short on time but my love of cooking keeps me motivated to create quick and easy meals for my family, no matter how much we’ve got going on.
This is a quick and easy meal that goes from fridge to table in about 30 min. I choose to serve with a small pile of Mixed Baby Greens with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Here’s what you need for this meal:
Sheet Pan Meal: Roasted Cod with Veggies
Author: Suzanne Shaw, Head Admin, BariatricEating Support on Facebook
- Lemon, sliced
- Fennel, sliced. Save a couple of the long leafy stalks.
- Asparagus, rinsed and cleaned by snapping (or slicing) the woody ends off.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cod, I used frozen fillets
- Salt, Pepper, 1 tbsp Olive Oil, Herbs of your choice
- Optional Side dish: Salad
- Preheat oven to 425
- On your biggest sheet pan lay out a couple lemon slices and a couple of the fennel stalks on one side of the pan.
- Lay out the fish on top of the lemons.
- On the other side layer the fennel slices, the lemons and the asparagus. Place the tomatoes on the pan as well.
- Season all with salt, pepper, herbs and a light drizzle of Olive Oil. Place in oven for about 15-20 or until the fish is solid in color and flake tender.